Pediatrics Medical Billing Company
Why should you outsource your medical billing for your Pediatric service?
Pediatrics medical billing greets you with various unique obstacles. Being a pediatrician, you are closely bound to associate your work with children, kids and adolescents by dealing with the diagnosis, procedures and treatment for various kinds of illness that they are suffering with. Managing the healthcare service along with the revenue cycle is impossible without perfect claim submission processes.
Promed Intel Healthcare has an extraordinary knowledge and medical resources to cater accurate and expert services for the pediatricians and the pediatric healthcare providers.
As Promed is equipped with HIPAA compliant services, you can count on us for large reimbursements with less or no denials.
Promed delivers cost efficient and revenue boosting solutions for several pediatric services such as,
- General Pediatrics
- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Pulmonology
- Pediatric Nephrology
- Nutrition Services
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Clinical Genetics
- Behavioral Psychology
- Pediatric Neurology
- Pediatric Oncology
- Child Life Program
Providing Acurate and Exact medical Billing.
In addition to the above mentioned services, the coders at the Promed Intel Healthcare are well versed with the exact codes for complex pediatric services such as;
- CPT 31500 for intubation, endotracheal; emergency procedure,
- 62270 for spinal puncture, lumbar, diagnostic;
- 36660 for catheterization, umbilical artery, newborn;
- 36620 for arterial catheterization or cannulation;
- 92551 for screening, pure tone, air only;
- 51702 for insertion of bladder catheter;
- 36011 for central venous catheterization or cannulation;
- 54150 for circumcision.
- 99141 for sedation (conscious sedation); intravenous, intramuscular or inhalation;
- 90788 for intramuscular injection of antibiotic;
- 92950 for cardiopulmonary resuscitation;
- 92567 for tympanometry (impedance testing);
- 36400 for venipuncture, under age 3 years;
- 99173 for screening of visual acuity, quantitative, bilateral;
- 94200 for maximum breathing capacity, maximal voluntary ventilation, etc.
Apart from managing the coding for the above mentioned services, our expert coders also include modifiers which are vital for the audit checks, denials and other processes.
We at Promed are ready to serve you with our state of the art technology and expert coders available 24*7. For more information, contact us Today